Honda EU3000iS, 2800 Running Watts/3000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered, Portable Inverter runs between 49 and 58 dBA. It is featured with advanced inverter technology providing stable power. It is completely fuel efficient and can run about 20 hours wherein the capacity of the fuel tank is 3.4 gallons.
- Engine 6.5 HP, Single-Cylinder, Overhead Valve, Air Cooled
- Displacement 196 cc
- AC Output 120V; 3000W max.(25A); 2800W rated (23.3A)
- Receptacles 20A 125V Duplex
- NEMA Plug Number: 5-20P; 30A 125V Locking Plug
- NEMA Plug Number: L5-30P
- DC Output: 12V, 144W (12A)
- Starting System: Recoil, Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.4 gallons
- Run Time on One tankful: 7.2 hrs. at rated load; 20 hrs. and at 1/4 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 25.8″ x 18.9″ x 22.4″
- Noise Level: 58 dB @ rated load; 49 dB @ 1/4 load
- Dry Weight: 134 lbs.
- 3000 watts power supports effectively to run household appliances
- Eco throttle mechanism for super efficient operation
- The inverter is totally enclosed motor that produces 48 to 58 decibels of noise only
- It is featured with oil alert mechanism that automatically shuts down the generator when oil is low (for longer generator life)
Pros and Cons
- It is lightweight and fuel efficient
- Can run fans, lights, television, furnaces, refrigerator, microwaves and power tools
- It is EPA and CARB certified (California Air Resource Board) standards
- It has valve engine that supports for clean, consistent and reliable power
- The fuel capacity has to be checked manually wherein there is no indicator to notify the level.
It is completely suitable for households wherein it matches to outdoors also. It is featured with minimal decibel and so there won’t be much noise while using the generator.