Honda EU2000 Portable Inverter Generator Model EU2000T1A1 is quite popular among the household’s usage to run a wide range of appliances. This model of EU2000i operates at 53 to 59 dBA with lesser noise conversation.
In principle, Honda’s inverter technology means stable, clean power with smaller and lighter package. It ensures effective power backup with reliable energy generated. This Honda EU2000 Portable Inverter Generator Model EU2000T1A1 costs just $999 and if one orders, he/she would get the package for free shipping and freighting.
- It is featured with 2000 watts and 120V that is ideal for household appliances
- The noise level is much lesser than any other set – it is of 59 decibels that are rated at 53 dB with 1/4 load
- It can be operated for about 8.1 hours with one full tank of fuel
- It weighs very less (46 lbs) and so very compact to carry and handle
- The generator’s dimensions: 11.4 x 16.7 x 20.2 inches
- Can run microwave, refrigerators, hair dryer, small AC units, coffee pots, small inductions, televisions and other small appliances
- Can be used either at households, camping events, job sites, recreational events and other emergency power backup requirements
- Produces less noise and so neighbors would thank you
- It is featured with supplemental RV power
- It comes with free lifetime technical support though the warranty period is limited for 1 year only
Honda’s technology is very précised that stands for decades ago. Hence there could be no thinking in dilemma of making a purchase of a Honda power backup inverter generator. Though it costs $999, it is quite reasonable for such features on this rate when compare to any other generator sets in the market and who else give free lifetime technical support?