Champion Power Equipment 75531i 3100 Watt RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator costs just $799.00 with free shipping and freighting charges. One can make a purchase along with generator cover also for dust free maintenance that costs $817.96 only.
This type of generator is gasoline-powered and is featured with a 171cc champion single cylinder with 4 strokes OHV engine. It produces 2800 running watts and 3100 starting watts.
- 2800 running watts/3100 starting watts
- RV Ready – TT-30R outlet
- 120V AC load
- 12V DC outlet
- Up to 8 hours run time at 25% load
- 58 dBA at 23 ft.
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Integrated mobility kit
- Built in carrying handles
- 50 state compliant (EPA + CARB certified)
- It is featured with 120V 30A RV (TT-30R) and two 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R)
- It is ready 3100 watts RV portable power generating system
- It is featured with reliable 171cc Champion single cylinder OHV engine with a 1.6 gal. fuel tank, 0.6 qt. oil capacity
- The generator dimension: 26 x 20.5 x 20.1 inches
- The generator weighs 80 pounds
- It runs for about at a minimum of 8 hours on one filled tank of gasoline
- One can run lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, Smartphone/tablet charger and other small appliances
- The inverter produces clean power supply of <3% THD making suitable to run computers, flat screen televisions and et al
- The engine supports for controlled electrical load for silent operation, extended engine life, and higher fuel economy
- The generator is featured with quick touch panel and can be easily accessible over the inverter control system
- It is featured with auto shut down on low oil level
- It is owner’s responsibility to check the fuel level
It is featured with ultra power supply facts to manage the emergency power requirement and thus there could be no dilemma in making an order on it.