Champion Power Equipment 100263 3400 Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start. It is super small powerful equipment which can be carried away easily for short trips and long trips. On gasoline, the inverter would produce 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts. On propane, the inverter would produce 3060 starting watts and 2790 running watts. Thus it is dually operated with ensured safety on both the fuel.
This Champion Power Equipment 100263 3400 Watt Dual Fuel RV Ready Portable Inverter Generator with Electric Start costs just $1,042.27 with free shipping.
- Dual fuel: propane and gasoline
- Running time up to 7.5 hours backup on full tank gas and 14.5 hours on full tank 20 lb propane
- Lightweight, easy to carry & handle, portable and is powered by reliable 192 cc Champion engine
- RV ready outlets with 120V 30ARV, 2 120V 20A household and 12V DC automotive outlets
- 3 years limited warranty with free lifetime support for guaranteed Champion engine
- Ensured safety while handling with Safety Fuel Selector Switch
- Inverter comes with battery for easy Touch Start, Push button Electric Start along with battery maintenance of smart charging capacity
- Can also run lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, and smartphone/tablet charger
- The 3400 watts dual inverter comes with 120V 30A RV (TT-30R) with 2 120V 20A household outlets (2 – 20R)
- Added with the package comes with 12 DC automotive style with dual USB adapter
Pros & Cons
- It has the hose connection for fuel filling
- Conversion plug is available from TT 30 to L 5-30
- The parallel cables are not included in this model as standard
It is the best choice of an inverter that could support households, as well as outdoor trips, say for trekking, camps and picnic excursions et al.